Rudy day tote ideas

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Some different coloured pens for making notes in your planner. A craft to work on if you are inclined.

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying Christmas

im looking for ideas on what to put in my Rudy day tote, I have a container and my notebook but what else should I include?
Why the heck didn't I ever think of a tote/container!
One will be on my next trip to the store.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Christmas cards if you brought ahead or have some where you write a few sentences here and there of happenings throughout the year. Or a notebook where you add the notes on happenings and when time will there and you can type it all up. Wrapping paper and can wrap a gift here or there that you have purchased and wrap on 25th.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Chocolate bombs

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
What a great idea! I'd say a copy of your Christmas card address list, so you can update it through the year, when you learn people have moved. Make the changes in red ink, and then you can update easily update it for your 2024 Christmas cards. You may also want to include some return address labels that can be affixed to your envelopes ahead of time.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I saw a couple of really cute teapots for one on Amazon. The teapot sits on top of the cup and saucer for storage. Would be great for a holiday tea blend or hot chocolate, especially if you are more of a tea cup than a mug person.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I missed these conversations, but I'm totally going to put something together as well. My daughter does this on a smaller scale year around on her countertop. She calls it a Celebration bin. She just puts fun, seasonal stuff in their she wouldn't use normally, but wants to add for some added joy in her life. Paperware, special drinking glasses, flavored drinks...etc. So this is that...JUST BIGGER!