Setting up an elf blog

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

skillyskally

Retire Member
Oct 28, 2010
I am a bit of a moron tonight I think - I will blame it on lack of sleep. I just went to set up a blog for my elves, but did it under my blogger log on. Silly me thought I could get away with it, but somehow I don't think my son will believe it when it says "Posted by Austy's Mum" under each post, and he can see our kindy photo from last year in the sidebar....

When you all set up blogs for your elves, do you create a completely new blogger account for them? If so, do you create a new email for them as well so that it doesn't link back top something relevant to you?

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
My blog is written primarily by me but the elves sometimes leave a note on there. Since the elves are magical and everything at the NP is magical, they can get on my blog. It goes back to my email. Send me a link to your blog when you get it up, I'd love to read it.

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
my 3 elves all have their own email address, and bertie our main elf has his own website. he is bringing an elf in training - she will be for this and next year, so i may set her up a website so that she can add her training notes etc. the 3rd elf "visitis with another family (top of my wardrobe! LOL!) so he can only come and stay for a few days as his family would miss him, so he doesnt have 1.