silly question

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
I have a silly question: when we were on the old site (organized Christmas) we could post the little images in our posts. I see that folks here can do that also, but I can't find where I can get them to add to my posts. Can someone help me. Thanks

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Its not silly it took me a while to figure out also. If you scroll down on the left side near the bottom is the box of posting rules. Click on the word smilies and a new window will open. You have to remember or copy/past the code and it will post here
:gingerbread:

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Shannon I can't find the smiley's you're talking about. I'm using the green board color(it works better for me) does that matter?

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Never mind I found where you meant. I do have another question tho. We used to be able to browse & upload avatars that came with the board...Is that no longer available? Or is it ok to use some of the ones in the smiley section for avatars does anyone know?

:pumpkin:

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I don't know about the avatar since I used ones I find online. Maybe someone else can answer that one

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I haven't managed to figure out if we can create an avatar gallery like before but it is easy to upload your custome avatar so most things small in size will work. Yes you may use the ones from the similies if you'd like. YOu may need to save them to your pciture gallery on your computer first and then add that way.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Thanks Ginger...That little pumpkin is cute

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Look at that...I learned something new myself. I haven't been using them at all since the board was switched over.

:thankyou: