Super Bowl Sunday

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
Just wondering if anyone is doing anything fun for the Super Bowl tomorrow. We're going to an anuual party hosted by my girlfriend and her husband. They always have a ton of great food - and, of course, some beer. It's pretty laid back.

Anyone else?

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
We were invited to a party, but decided to just stay home and let the kids watch until bed time. I'm planning on making a tailgate sandwich, some nachos and cheese and a few other snacky things.

Go Steelers!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
We are doing exactly what Lisa is doing. It's hard to go out on a school night. I will have various finger foods and whatever DH adds to the cart during his shopping marathon. Oh, he's home...this should be interesting!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
We had invited some neighbors over but no one could come b/c they already had plans. IT worked out ok b/c I have to work that night any way. So it will be the guys in the house and prob. nothing special. It's hard w/ it being the night before school

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I'll be driving to pick up DS from his dad's but should be home by kickoff. I'm going to make Pizza dip with bagel chips. Never tried it before but I figured the kids should like it, however they probably won't.

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
My hubby has to leave in the morning for Wisconsin, business trip and a big Super Bowl Party at his corporate office. He won't be back til Tuesday evening. He hardly ever travels for work, maybe once a year. I am making lots of finger foods, too. Loaded Nachos, chips & dip, mini meatball subs, pigs in blankets and pizza bites both made from croissant rolls, and some kind of something sweet. I will watch parts of the game and all of the commercials. lol I prefer to stay home on Super Bowl Sunday. I'm sure hoping the kids will have school on Monday.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I am doing anything but something football related. Everyone enjoy the day.