Superbowl

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cathymac2

Premiere Member
Aug 8, 2013
Arkansas
We'll be having chili dogs, chili cheese fries, chips and dips, brownies and maybe some other dessert like hot chocolate pudding or a banana pudding. We are huge football fans but really don't have "a dog in the hunt" in this game. My son loves the Patriots so I may play devil's advocate and take the Seahawks!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
As far as I know, no one is coming over this year, but I do always fix hot wings for my hubby.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
I'll be doing something- probably watching with the family.

Snacky type food will be involved.

Annie

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
It'll just be us at home. We're going to make cheese dip and taco dip and i'll probably make some cupcakes or something for dessert. Nothing major here.

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
Just me here so not planning anything! DH used to love sports and it was always fun. Now I don't even watch them!! Sad:(

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Doodlebug…. I have found that -- on days when there are big sports events -- at the time of the game -- the stores are EMPTY of customers. Great time to visit a store that is often too crowded. ALSO… a number of TV channels have "special programs/movies for women" while men are watching sports shows. We love you! I hope you get to do something that is a treat for you -- on Sunday! I wish that you could be here, with me!!!!!!

Dh wanted to "talk Superbowl menu" this morning. He wants: tacos… with all the fixings (guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheese) with "veggie-hamburger". (So many vegetarians are coming and I know they love these tacos… they serve them for special events!) Also…. chili with ground turkey, onions, yum. Then -- a fresh veggie tray. Guacamole with chips. We will let the guests bring desserts… if they want them. Oh… a choice of beers and a choice of wine (red or white)