The Rockettes Christmas Spectacular

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
I didnt know where to post this... Im so excited I get to go to see The Rockettes Christmas Spectacular this year for the first time. There coming to Columbus Dec 9th & 10th. My god mother bought tickets for her and I to go.

Anyone else going to see them this year?

Ive heard its amazing I cant wait!

emily_hope

Retire Member
Oct 12, 2007
I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited, too!!!!! I've been wanting to see this for years. We are going to the Grand Old Opry House in Nashville, Tennessee. We are going the weekend after Thanksgiving.... kicking off the Christmas season.

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I took my DD to see the Christmas Spectacular a few years ago at Radio City Music Hall in NYC and we LOVED it!! I would love to see it again, but unfortunately it won't be this year.

It's a wonderful show, you'll love it! Enjoy!

conniemac

MHH Member
Oct 20, 2007
We are taking the kids to NYC to see this too! Can't wait. I'm glad to hear all the good reviews. We took the kids to NYC in June to see Wicked on Broadway also. That was so awesom. If anyone gets the chance to see it, please don't hesitate.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Congratulations to all who are getting to go!! They are coming to Little Rock, but my niece and I are going to attend the Nutcracker ballet this year, so that will do it for the budget! We did this every year from the time she was 2 until she turned 18, (yes, that's 16 years!!) and then she was suddenly "too busy" to go...but this year she asked me if we could go-she turned 22 yesterday, so I guess she's not so busy any more! LOL!