Tip Top Tip for Today, Sunday, July 11

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
What a great use of CIJ! Read on!

***********************************************************************************************************************
July 11, 2010

Today's tip comes from Lorbsel

Lori writes:

Each year we get new ornaments for some of the people on our Christmas list. During July, I use the online Hallmark Ornament site and the Bronner site to choose the Christmas ornaments I want to get for this year. Since a lot of the Hallmark ornaments come out later in the year, I mark the ones I want on my calendar and thus remember to actually get them! Bronners has an online wish list that I use to help stay organized.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Thanks, Lori. I had never heard of Bronners and had a lot of fun looking at their site. I even put some in my own online wish list. Your name has been thrown into my magic hat for the giveaway drawing. Good luck!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
What a great tip. I have seen the Hallmark online shop. Sadly we don't have a Hallmark shop here.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i got mine at the store. i didnt know they were online. thanks for the info. it would save me time