To Do List Week of October 13-19th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
HoHo...Mrs. Soup i beat you to the list this week...LOL....thought I better get at least Monday's in writing QUICK before I change my mind!

Monday:
[ ] Finish working on kitchen table...good grief
[ ] Clean out pantry
[ ] Put out a FEW autumn items in kitchen
[ ] Put tea set up in top of pantry
[ ] Laundry: My stuff

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Here's my list:

[X] Doctor appt. (Monday)
[X] [X] Soccer games (Tuesday and Thursday)
[X] WIC appt (Tuesday)
[X] Samuel doctor (Tuesday)
[X] Pumpkin patch with Parents as Teachers (Friday)
[X] Heritage Days (Saturday)

[X] Dishes
[X] Laundry
[X] Pick up house
[X] Vacuum
[X] Finish Bubbles Ablaze
[X] Finish Halloween Countdown
[X] Start Christmas Countdown
[ ] Make scarecrow for front porch
[X] Grocery store
[X] Library
[X] Decorate inside

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Another week! I had high hopes for accomplishing A LOT!

Then, I got a call that the pregnant mother was having contractions. Could I come over so she could go to bed?

It's a hot day (80 degrees) and most premature labor is brought on by dehydration. So I rushed to the pregnant mother's house - with bottles of sparkling water and new magazines. They seem to have done the trick. But I am going to be ready to fly over at a moments' notice for the next 5 weeks.

So - whatever gets done is good. But things are in perspective. Love comes first -- for all of us!

Grocery Shopping & Meal Planning & Cooking (X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)
Laundry (X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)
Bless My House (X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)
Special Time With Grandchildren (X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X
Impromptu Dinner Outside With Neighbors (X)(X)(X)
Finances (X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)
Errands (X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)
Halloween Decorating (X)(X)(X)(X)
Gardening (X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)
Watch Debate Night & Analysis (X)(X)
Watch Saturday Night Live (Thursday Mid_week Special), Letterman & Leno, The Daily Show & Colbert Report (X)(X)(X)X()(X)(X(X)(X) - OK, I am obsessed with humor!
Important Phone Calls (X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
How's everyone doing? It's midweek already! I'm where I need to be so far, although I need to do a bunch of Halloween countdown stuff.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Hey MrsSoup!! I'm glad you're doing well! I'm fine. Halloween decorations up outside. And - it is time to start buying candy! The weather is really warm and nice -- so there will probably be lots of trick or treaters! (As in hundreds!)

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Given our location in town, we will have hundreds as well, however, i'm not buying candy for hundreds. LOL We will be out trick or treating for most of the night so whoever comes by after we return will get candy or I could leave a bowl on the front porch and when it's gone, it's gone. We've done that before in the past.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I have done the bowl on the porch, myself. First, when I was trick or treating with my children - and then with my grandchildren. The bowl on the porch does work well. (In fact, I may use it for part of the time this year - so I can go over and see my grandchildren's costumes.)