Tomorrow's the big day!!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
OK tomorrow is our first Rudy day of the year and first one without OC :huh: BUT it will be just as MAGICAL in our hearts!!!

I plan on making the chicken marsala and I am making the meatloaf right now for Turkey Day!!! I am also going to get my butt back in gear and go over my gift closet now that my boys' new room is getting squared away slowly!!!

My day will start off seeing the neurologist and hope to get the rest of my day going well after that!!!!

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
I am working all day tommorrow (will drink hot cocoa maybe lots of cups! and will watch a Christmas movie with DD) Saturday I am going to reign in gift closet/24 elf gifts.

jolly elf

Premiere Member
Jan 23, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
:bigsnow: Happy early Rudy day. Christmascreations, I hope you Dr. apt goes well tomorrow. This is my first Rudy day and I plan on orgainizing my magical elf notebook. This year will be my first to do the magical elves. I have already ordered two elves from the sears wishbook and can hopefully turn one into a girl elf. However, I am craft challenged... we shall see. Hope everyone had a great Rudy day.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
First Rudy day for me too! Working all day but might go to resto for dinner (which is special because I always have my lunch).

Plan on working on my notebook... and if I can't do it tomorrow I'm turning this weekend in a Rudy weekend!!!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I plan on working on my Christmas Notebook and one that i'm making for a present. I also plan on watching Charlie Brown Christmas and drinking hot chocolate.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Hope your visit to the neurologist goes well.

Not sure what I'll do tomorrow will at least continue to work on my craft supply wishlist.

This is my first Rudy day too.

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I hope I can get something Christmasy accomplished tomorrow! My HOPE is to organize all the Chirstmas websites I've bookmarked - go through them and see which I rally want to keep as favorites and which I just needd to print the one idea from and delete. I also want to work on my Gifts and Budget sections (per the notebook challenge on another thread).

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I may not be able to celebate tomorrow - if not, I will celebrate this weekend. Cleaning out the Christmas websites in my favorites is something I need to do and make sure my Christmas Notebook is in order!!

Have a great day everyone!!

:bigsnow: Melanie

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
i will be wrapping christmas presents, watching a christmas movie, and cleaning our finished basement to have four 10year old boys sleep over. :slap:

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Snuck up on me this week. I am not sure what I will be doing today since I have to work all day again. I haven't had a day off this week. DD12 has midterms today so half day of school for her so maybe she can get started on figuring out elf gifts today.

Bren

Retire Member
Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
:rudolph: :rudolph: :rudolph: HAPPY RUDY DAY :rudolph: :rudolph: :rudolph: !!!

This is my first time celebrating and my first year trying out a Christmas notebook. My plans are to create a notebook today (very simple one for now...I'll improve as Rudy Days go on throughout the year). I am going to bake some Ginger crinkles from dough I had frozen (with my 4 year olds assistance :grin: ). I also want to review my stash list and create an idea list for gifts. Hopefully it will be a productive day, if I ever get off the computer :bang: :rotflol: .

Hope you all have a day that is filled with the Christmas spirit :grouphug: :heartbeat: :haha: ....and that you accomplish all you set out to do :skate: .

Bren :sleigh:

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
HAPPY RUDY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Months to go!!!!

Annie :skate:

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
Happy Rudy Day! I'm so excited and am hoping to have a really productive (and fun) day. I'll check back in to let you all know how it worked out.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
http://organizedchristmas.com/january-2 ... ub-meeting

I forgot to remind everyone that OC will still have the Rudolph Day articles and assignments up each month.

The 25th was DH's surgery so all I really got accomplished was looking at some holiday books...gave me something to do while I waited. Things went well. :jumpinghearts:

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Glad everything went well, Gingerbug!