Tuesday dinner May 3rd 2010

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Well if it rains it'll be spaghetti with tomato sauce and if it's nice out it'll be porc tenderloin on the grill

Santa_Elf

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Wylie, TX (NE of Dallas)
I think it will be Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas, beans and rice. This will be a good lead up to Cinco De Mayo.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
It will be Best Grilled Pork Chops, Angel Hair in a garlic/butter sauce and grilled zucchini.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Chicken and Asian Vegetables (with high-protein pasta on the side). Easy dinner (and it fits my plan to have dinner cooked and kitchen cleaned in advance - then just heat and serve dinner.) In a wok - heat olive oil & a minced green onion & minced garlic. Toss in frozen chicken strips (vegetarian chicken - looks & cooks like regular chicken). In 7 minutes, when chicken is cooked, turn off heat. Stir in one package of frozen asian vegetables (1 pound size). And one tablespoon of bottled asian sauce. You can buy many kinds - teriyaki, sweet&sour, etc.) The frozen vegetables will thaw as the wok cools down -- but they will not cook. Thus, when you heat them for dinner - they will cook a little and still be al-dente. I cook a whole package of the new whole grain high-protein pasta and keep it in a plastic bag in the refrigerator. Just take out a small amount - and heat it with the chicken & vegetables.