Turkey Day 2012-January

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Oh my I missed Turkey Day. IDEA: Add turkey to your menu at least once a month.

I need to review my notebook to be sure I printed off my notes from Thanksgiving. No, just grabed my book. I do not have them printed. They are on my computer so I'll print them this morning.

I made notes on how long it took to cook our Turducken (minus the duck), a list of the menu and little notes about what worked and didn't work or things to do next year.

We eat pretty much the same thing each year so my shopping list is on the computer with one copy in my notebook (in case of a computer diaster). I do need to scan a few recipes to have an extra copy of them in the notebook. It would be nice for further generation who might look at my book.

Today I will also see if I printed off photos from Thanksgiving. I usually do this right away but with the DD and her issues I'm not sure I even thought about it.

So what Thankgiving related stuff have you done this month or what would you like to do?

Here is an idea for using those gallon plastic milk jugs for a leftover container. The photo is worth a thousand words.
http://elmundodelreciclaje.blogspot.com/2011/05/recicla-un-bidon.html