UFO Challenge 2011

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

supermom315

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Deptford, NJ
Last chance everyone to post your hours!

Ahorse- OMG! 18.5 straight hours! I'd have fallen asleep with stuff glued to my face when I woke up (LMAO)

I did finally find my cross stitches.....after I started crocheting snowflakes for a craft show I'm doing with DH's Aunt

Tina

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Not not all at once. I've done that at scrapbooking retreats without any problem. I did split this up into three different days.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I didn't finish a project this week. I did get another started. Yes, another two albums. This time they are of my dh father. I thought I'd do one album but was thinking his children should have one also. When I talked with him he said he really didn't want a whole album but he thought it would be nice for his kids.

I decided on how to decorate the album (simpley since it's a Heritage one). Found two albums, they are covered with navy blue looking like a navy uniform). Then sorted the photos and doctuments into layout pages. I now need to make some copies of photos that I do not have duplicates and copy a few documents. I spent another 5 hours. The sorting and planning part is the harderst. This was especially hard since it wasn't my family. I had to study the photos to try to decide when and maybe where they were taken. I also need to find some chain necklaces since I have his dog tags. I want to put them on the cover with the uniform. I thought I'd might make a color copy of his ribbons since most of the photos are in black and white. 23.5 hrs and counting.

Here's what the cover looks like:
http://store.scrapbook.com/uni-navsnk03.html?t15-19=navy

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Cool Cool Cool. Your local animal shelter please.

sierra_mtns

Retire Member
Oct 9, 2011
2 fleece scarves started last year, finished yesterday. Fleece blanket started last year, is 3/4 of the way done tonight. Christmas ornaments are 1/8 of the way done. Things are going apace.