Update- Words

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
How is everyone doing on their word for the year?!

Mine- Home- Seems to be finally happening how I wanted all those months back.

Annie

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
My word is Grace. I'm still working on it....trying to show grace in my dealings with friends and family, accepting God's grace to be a grace filled woman, reading passages in the Bible and online about Grace.

It's a work in progress...

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I have RESOLVED some smaller items, but I have several larger issues to RESOLVE still. I need to be more aware of that. I was actually thinking about this last week.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Well I was defiantly OPEN to new things when I got my tattoo. And being open to opportunity get me this long term sub job I'm doing now.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
My word is comfort and I worked hard earlier in the year to bring comfort to my family in this home. My meal planning is going well and I'm working on not moving chaos with us to our new home. Mine too is a work in progress that is sure to be challenging and rewarding in the months to come.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
7 month word check-up

I've been thinking about my word for this year - rediscover. After working diligently for two solid week almost every waking hour to regain control of our house, I came to realize that the condition of our house being in disarray suppressed me. It is amazing how much better I feel about myself and my life since I walk into a much neater house after being gone and getting up every morning to a clean house.

Each of us is different. What works for some doesn't work for others, and only you know what works for you. And this works for me, so I guess through this process I have rediscovered something I had forgotten about myself...that I need organization and neatness.

The other things I have rediscovered are crafting,at which I am not very good, but I like to try and reading (more). During (and after) the total clean out of the house, I found my mind going to places it had not been in a long time...thinking of ways to repurpose, reuse, remake, reading to see what others were doing, looking for new outlets to express myself. With the extra time I have since our home is easier to manage, I had to find ways to fill the time. Thus, I have had the opportunity to rediscover those things I had long ago shoved to the back burner.

I like this journey I am on. It's 7 months into this year. I hope to continue the next 5 months along this journey.

How are you doing with your word so far?

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Missjane- You are so right!
I always notice how much more upbeat and positive when my place is in clean and in order. There's just a different feeling inside! I like to say, "Never underestimate the power of a clean house!"

GREAT discoveries for you in 2012!

Annie