Valentines Day 14 Day Countdown!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Countdown to Valentine’s Day with this 14 day daily “to do” list! Make Valentine’s Day special with a little extra prep and you can share your love for the holiday with others!

February First: Update your calendar and check files for Valentine’s Day ideas.

February Second: Buy any Valentine’s Decor and/or red candles

February Third: Decorate your home for Valentine’s Day

February Fourth: Plan card design and buy supplies

February Fifth: Plan menu/special dinner or make reservations

February Sixth: Make Valentine’s Day Cards

February Seventh: Buy party favors or treats for class parties. Buy gifts, if needed.

February Eighth: Address and Stamp Valentine’s Day Cards

February Ninth: Burn a CD of favorite romantic songs to play the rest of the month!

February Tenth: Trip to library or book store for Valentine’s Day story for children.

February Eleventh: Mail Valentine’s Day Cards

February Twelth: Buy ingredients for special dinner and desserts/treats.

February Thirteenth: Preprep dinner & pick up a nice bottle of wine.

February Fourteenth: Happy Valentine’s Day…leave heart shaped chocolates around in places for your loved ones to find! Enjoy a nice dinner and watch a romantic comedy!

By February 28th:

Shop after Valentine’s clearance. Look for decor & gift items that will fit other events

Inventory Clearance shopping finds

Pack away Valentine’s decor

Develop pictures from Valentine’s Day or parties

Update scrapbook or make a mini scrapbook booklet!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Ginger - this is a great list! My son just asked me last night if we could start making his Valentines! Thank you for all you do!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Just giving this a BUMP....to remind everyone that there is a mini Valentine's Day Countdown here at MHH. You can find it on the home page...but the basic list is posted above!!! It's not February yet...but it will be before you know it!!

:clothes:

AEMC

Retire Member
Dec 29, 2011
Texas
Thank you, Ginger!!!

I am truly thankful for all you do, Ginger. You are a blessing---I don't know how you do all you do--but thank you for sharing with others!

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
Thanks Ginger

DawnSu

Premiere Member
Sep 8, 2008
Missouri
already have my table decorated. getting things together as this is going to b a Valentines Day for hubby & I.... only... lol lol

angelpugs

MHH Member
Oct 2, 2009
north adams ma.
Thanks ginger you do a wonderful job i need to put out my small tree and put my decor on it and send a few e-cards i'll be making a nice dinner and a heart shaped cake,glad your around.:smilehearts::):thankyou:

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
THANKS for the planning list. Hung my wreath and flag last night. Made a little pinterest V day craft too. (Wire word 'love' wrapped in red yarn.) Quick and easy...made it start to finish while dinner was in the oven.

Farmermom4

Retire Member
Nov 1, 2007
Our holiday house in North Idaho
I have some of my decorations up, need to finish my tree. Made two crafts I saw off Pinterest. Need to figure out what to do for the kids...Planning on having dinner the 13th. we have two basketball games with the kids on the 14th. who plans these things??