Valentine's Day tree

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I put a couple photos up over at Magical Holiday Memories (link in my signature) of my Valentine's Day tree. If you are looking for any Valentine's ornaments...Walmart has a little round box of 24 hearts for $3.88....they are cute and I only used 8 on my tree....could string the rest on ribbon to make a garland.

Woman

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Fallsington, Pa
Your tree is lovely-I am going to Walmart tomorrow-am having trouble finding red lights and a Valentine table cloth-WOMAN

"heartstrings: "heartstrings:

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
"heartstrings: Love your Valentine tree Ginger it's great. Have never seen any tree decs for Valentines in the UK, will be on a mission now to find some. "heartstrings:

:bigsnow:

pattycakes

Retire Member
Nov 4, 2007
shutterbugsmd.blogspot.com
I bought those ornaments, too!!! Just don't have a tree for them--any ideas where to find one now that Christmas stuff is mostly gone from the stores? I'd like to use it for Easter, too.

Your tree is lovely, Ginger!

Pippi

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Tall Corn state
pattycakes:

grab a couple of branches from an outside tree, spraypaint white & put in a pot. decorate!

Pippi :heartbeat:

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
That's beautiful! I love the heart at the very top, with the little dots. :love2:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Next year I'm looking for a small white tree right after Christmas for my Valentine's tree!

I bought a whole bunch of tabletop trees on clearance and some prelit colored trees (a red, a white, and a silver tree plus 2 regular green ones that are not prelit) so I might make them special for my boys to wake up to Easter morning!!

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Your tree is really lovely. I love the entire blog. You have done so much with it. Puts mine to shame. I really need to sit down and work on mine. At least update it. "heartstrings:

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Also hoping to find a tabletop tree. I've always wanted to do a tree for all of the different holidays. I'm wondering if it'd be possible to spray paint an old artificial one white....

I didn't get to set up the tabletop trees for the boys since we still had some bad weather here the night before and the trees were hiding in my car. BUT I will be on the lookout for Valenine clearances to decorate the trees next year!!