Ways to earn free gifts

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

wvalice

Retire Member
Aug 19, 2008
I have made it my goal this year to try and earn as many free gift cards as possible! I use Swagbucks (http://swagbucks.com/refer/wvalice - this is my referral link if anyone is interested) for free amazon.com gift cards, mypoints.com, and mycokerewards.com. I have earned $50 from mypoints, $75 from swagbucks, and $100 from mycokerewards! all of these make it a little easier for me to budget for Christmas because it is "found" money! Oh, and $25 from my bank's reward points!

And no one has to feel like they have to use my referral! I would post this even if no one could use mine because in this economy, I think we all need any help we can get! :)

Last edited:

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
great ideas. I used to be really good w/ my points and similar places and have not done them in a while. I have signed up for swagbucks a while ago and forget about it.

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
Hey, Lucie. You search to get swagbucks. There are also some other things like watching swagbucks TV, doing surveys, registering at some sites. But, I read on facebook, that some of the swagbucks stuff isn't available for Cannucks....not sure exactly which, but some bucks are only in US.

I just used my Amazon gc from swagbucks to buy some holiday DVDs. They were delivered a couple of days ago. :)

wvalice

Retire Member
Aug 19, 2008
Lucie - you sign up for swagbucks (going through the link I posted or just typing in swagbucks.com), then you download their search engine. every time you search, you have the possibility of winning Swagbucks. For 450 SB, you can get a $5 amazon gift card (and they do have Canadian ones for that, but I don't know about anything else). I love it. I traded books in and got a TON of points. :)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Ok, I joined, and now I'll go try to figure it out. they have a section for canadians - so that's good.