Wayward Witch

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
I don't know who posted about the neighborhood 'sneaky santa'. (the lawn decoration that made it's way all around the community under cover of night) but I thought it would be a great thing to do for halloween as well. You could do a 'wayward witch' or 'stealthy skeleton' or something. Whatever you could find in lawn decorations.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I am thinking about doing this with my sisters Bassett Hound lawn ornament for April Fools :flower: I plan on taking it soon , she keeps them inside the garage fall to spring.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Bassett Hound Burgler! You should steal him out of the garage. Leave a photo of him in a burlap bag. This is so funny.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Ahorsesoul said:
Bassett Hound Burgler! You should steal him out of the garage. Leave a photo of him in a burlap bag. This is so funny.

:rotflol: Bassett Hound Burgler! It is really funny given that name!!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Better a statue then the real thing..I don't think my 80 pounds big boy would go into a bag without a struggle..This is funny!! :rotflol:

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
She has two 'real' ones - and you couldn't pay me enough in trying to wrestle those barkings beasts into a bag :rotflol: I think I'll stick with the one outside ;-)