WEEK 14: Holiday Decor Week

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Welcome to week 14! Thanksgiving is over and it’s time to decorate for Christmas!!
Decorate the tree, house, and outside. Wrap and mail gifts. Mail overseas cards. Plan family social events. Order turkey/ ham or other holiday meat. Plan holiday wardrobe for special events.
Time to evaluate your storage containers. Do you need new ones? This is also a great time to see what holiday items need replaced (new garland, outside lights, etc). Start a list and watch for sales.

Continue if time:
Holiday baking
Freezer meals
Food donations
Gift shopping
Gift wrapping and ship gifts
2022 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
If homemade gifts are not finished consider putting them aside and purchase a gift.
If homemade Christmas cards are not finished consider purchasing cards.

Other Items:
Purchase extra batteries
If buying a new pre lite tree be sure to buy extra replacement lights (technology changes, if you keep your tree for ages you may have a difficult time finding correct replacements.)

This is a good week to sit down with your planner and a cup of coffee. Review you lists, is there anything you’ve missed or forgotten?

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
We decorated today!!! :)

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I have finished decorating and cleaned up my mess. Will order the ham tomorrow. Now I need to go mop the kitchen floor.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Ham is ordered. Last year when I went to pick up my order they had a big sign posted that they were out of all specialty meat items, if you didn’t order in advance you were out of luck. I didn’t ask what ham was a pound this year, don’t want to know….
Plan to do some last minute Christmas crafting the rest of this week.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Started to change house decor. New wreaths are up!