Week Twelve - Dining Space Week

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Thankfully, I don't have much of a dining room, so cleaning and organizing it aren't going to take very long.

I am going to use this as a catch up week as I am a bit behind from last week.

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
All this got finished yesterday and we are in good shape. DH ended up with a bunch of appts that ran late this week which completely threw off my schedule (juggling the kids), so the housekeeping wasn't as detailed as I would have liked. There are parts of the house that are more cluttered than normal and I really like my house clean at the holidays so I feel truly free. However, the rest of the house could come together in an hour if I wanted it to so I don't care today (how unlike me -- my OC must be on vacation). The main room and kitchen look really good and that's where the action is today. Drinking coffee in bed now and ramping up for the day. :)

Will post a real to-do list when I'm back in gear next week. Happy Thanksgiving!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I deep cleaned my dining room hutch. I have a bag of stuff to donate and gave it a good dusting. DS helped me pull it away from the wall and I got in there with the vacuum.

I am not doing any freezer meals this year, but have been doing a major stocking up on pantry essentials as well as filling my freezer.

Still have some unfinished tasks, but not getting too stressed out about it.