Week Two - Calendar & Creativity

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Its been a heck of a week here too with much family drama, sick dog drama, and lots of death and sadness in the homes of close friends. Just a strange week. Made me count my blessings and hug my kids. An emergency Vet bill for the dog about killed us and really set back our plans for the holidays but we still have our dog. We'll recover (*cough cough*) but this month is going to be really tight. At least this didn't happen in November. Next dog will have health insurance!

Despite all of that I managed to slay much paper in my office and dust down and put in order our office bookshelf. Re-filed my primary filing cabinet (and DHs) in color folders and moved older papers into a back-file. Have been literally obsessing with Evernote, listening to podcasts as I drive as to how to use it to remove paper from my life. Everything I can get in there is a VICTORY. Still considering it for my Christmas Notebook.

Learned the company that houses my primary database for my family business contacts is shutting down. I'm going to have to find a new system in the next couple weeks. Sigh. Really?

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Cindylouwho,

Sounds like a rough week.

Congrats on the paper "slaying"!!