Weekly Craft Challenge - 06/29- 07/05

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Dreamer

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Lawton, Oklahoma
I have a follow-up and x-rays on the 1st and if all goes well *crosses her fingers* then I will be working on DFIL's Afghan. I'll let everyone know though for sure.

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
Michelle: I said a little prayer that you will have a good outcome on your tests.

~I will be doing EMT duty at the local equestrian park tomorrow and the weatherman is calling for rain. Those diehards still ride in pouring rain so I have my handwork ready.
1) I will finish pair of Christmas sox for DGD3
2) I have embroidered tablerunner to work on.

:party:

pattycakes

Retire Member
Nov 4, 2007
shutterbugsmd.blogspot.com
I may actually finish this birth sampler this week, if I'm able to keep up with the hours I did last week! It's only 13 years late. :haha:

[1 1/2 hours] Work on DS13's cross-stitch birth sampler
[] Work on DS16's afghan--assembly

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Good Luck Dreamer!!!

Don't think I will craft this week. Thinking the readers wrap that I had 1/4 done for grandma, that I might continue it for my mom. Was thinking of doing one for her too and she saw this yarn and liked it. SO.....

Dreamer

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Lawton, Oklahoma
Quick update for everyone. I'm out of the big spint and into a small brace for the next month but I can use my fingers again so I should be able to start slowly crocheting again thankfully. I was going nuts!!!

Thanks for all the good thoughts and wishes :grin:

sunshine

Retire Member
Jun 23, 2008
I had surgery today - so I took my crochet afghan (gift for my dd's boyfriend) along with me, and got about 1 1/2 hours of crocheting done, while waiting.

pattycakes

Retire Member
Nov 4, 2007
shutterbugsmd.blogspot.com
Took a trip to DILs and got some assembly work done on the afghan in the car. Yay!

Sunshine--Hope you're well!

Dreamer--WTG!

[1 1/2 hours] Work on DS13's cross-stitch birth sampler
[1 hour 45 minutes] Work on DS16's afghan--assembly