Weekly Craft Challenge - 07/20- 07/26

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
( ) Finish my son's scarf for his birthday
( ) Make 1-2 more knitted washcloths-- I really like how durable they are!!
( ) Maybe start the afghan for the my step-brothers new baby (to arrive around Christmas)
( ) Have hubby sort out pictures for his Grandpa's scrapbook :help:

pattycakes

Retire Member
Nov 4, 2007
shutterbugsmd.blogspot.com
Ugh! I worked 2 1/2 hours this evening on the sampler, and realized on the last section that I made a mistake at the beginning of the evening, so all those stitches will have to be pulled tomorrow.:slap: It was the bottom edge of the sampler and the end. I really thought I'd be done tomorrow. Guess not. Ugh! :sad:

[5 1/2 hours] Finish DS13's birth sampler

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
( ) Tonight finish 1st of 2nd DGD's knit socks for Christmas.

( ) Prep more quilt squares to embroider on Saturday.

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
I am sorry Pattycakes :grouphug:

I have sidetracked big time on my gifts. I need to get back on track or I will have lots to do at the end. Hope to be posting again weekly!

This week hope to get a teacher blanket done (have 3 weeks to do 2)

jyclassy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
I have read the crafters challenge(lurking really)and thought I would jump into this as the season is closer and I need to get things moving-so I will be knitting a baby blanket and finish this SOON as the newborn will be here in Sept. Also want to start an afghan or lapghan for DH as he is always cold in the colder season and I want to do some scarves also. So I'm off to do some serious knitting/crocheting. jy :pink:

Dreamer

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Lawton, Oklahoma
Ouch sorry Pattycakes, I hate having to rip things out and do them over.

Welcome to the challange jyclassy!

I'm still chugging along on DFIL's Christmas afghan.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
:sad: Pattycakes :sad:

That is not a good feeling! Making the scarfs back in late spring the one for 3 yo niece (and the last one to make) I had to rip and rip and rip on it seemed. So glad to have those done for Christmas.

I have finished another ornament.

pattycakes

Retire Member
Nov 4, 2007
shutterbugsmd.blogspot.com
Thanks for the sympathy. Lana, I remember about the scarf...it proves to me that like you I WILL be finished someday! :haha:

Took a couple of days off to chill out and I picked it back up today--only was able to do an hour, but it's better than nothing. I'll get it done this coming week!

[6 1/2 hours] Work on DS13's birth sampler