Weekly Craft Challenge ~ August 3-9

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

pattycakes

Retire Member
Nov 4, 2007
shutterbugsmd.blogspot.com
I'm getting ready to leave for vacation, so I may not get much done until we leave and I can crochet in the car :haha: but here goes, anyway!

[] Work on DS16's afghan
[] Begin DS13's Cub Scout scrapbook

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
I've gotta do some scrapbooking-I'm over-run with summer pic's, and I also want to declutter my supplies;so I have to get something done and use some up.(does that make sense? I just got up?) :frosty: I also will make this list week and get lists together for all the craft kits I want to put together for Christmas gifts. Then when I want to work on something, I can just pick up the kit. I also want to make the kits up for gifts I will work on with the boys for gifts for the family.(Nanny, grampy, etc.) So
{2 hours}scrapbooking
{}kits

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
This week Im going to work on~
( ) Make more Christmas ornaments
( ) Make Centerpiece for Dining Room Table
( ) Make Centerpiece for Coffee Table
( ) Make new cover for my notebook

iluv2scrap

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Michigan
www.facebook.com
I haven't been scrapbooking at all and i have so much stuff and its here there and everywhere so i have started putting things in one area of the basement so i would like to gather the rest of my scrapping supplies and have everything in one location, then i can decide if im going to use it, or get rid of it.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
The main thing to get done this week is Emma's blanket I wanted to have it done for babyshower in June, then I said it would be done by the time she was born, that was July 16th, and I still haven't finished it or picked it up in months. But should have time to get it done this week while spending 2 1/2 hours a night at football practice.

If I have time I can get two fleece blankets done that were supposed to be done in May and June.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
The main thing to get done this week is Emma's blanket I wanted to have it done for babyshower in June, then I said it would be done by the time she was born, that was July 16th, and I still haven't finished it or picked it up in months. But should have time to get it done this week while spending 2 1/2 hours a night at football practice.

If I have time I can get two fleece blankets done that were supposed to be done in May and June.

And what have I completed this week nothing at all but tonight I want to start cutting out my corkboard gingerbread house and try getting that together. Next week with two kids at practice three out of the four nights I have to be there should be able to get Emma's blanket done.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Tom. my DD has to go to Bloomington to take another test. (EIPA--the education test for signing) That is alittle over 3 hours and the test is suppose to be 2 to 3 hours and back home so will take a few things to work on. I should finish a few things. Would like to see if they have any craft stores or Dollar Tree Stores and stop and see if Christmas is out.

She passed her Missouri test she took in June, so is certified there. This will be the one to sign in schools and such. (I think)

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
After overhauling DS's bedroom all week, I plan on a weekend of crafting. I have a scrapbbok for DD to begin, and some holiday card ideas I want to try out. Plus, I REALLY, REALLY want to make one of those altered clipboards.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Well, while she was testing I did start a counted cross stitch ornament. But I ended up driving the 2 hrs 45 minutes there and another 2 hrs 45 minutes home. We did stop at an outlet mall and shopped alittle. Got another Christmas present for my nephews girlfriend. The Bath and Body had all their normal sizes of lotion, spray, cream and shower gel for $2.99. Their pu,p soap for $1.99. Should of gotten more BUT....