Welcome ChristmasJules!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
ChristmasJules - I saw you post in another thread and wanted to take a moment to say hello and welcome to our little group. I'm so happy you are here! If you'd like, take a moment to introduce yourself to the rest of the group - I know you will be warmly welcomed!

ChristmasJules

Retire Member
Jun 14, 2010
Hi Kim - Thanks for the warm welcome. I have been viewing the forum for several years but never signed up to be a member until now. It is great to finally post!

I live in the Orlando area and it is hot outside. I am trying to cool off with thoughts of Christmas.

Thank you to everyone for sharing such great ideas. I admire you all for your organizational skills and for thinking ahead. You motivate me to be better.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Welcome to our little family. You are going to love it here!!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Welcome to MHH! :welcome: It's nice to have you here!

Blessings~

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
:welcome3:

Glad you finally decided to de-lurk. Glad to have you

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Yay! Another family member! Welcome, CJ! (I'm too lazy to write out the whole thing.) Ok, you guilted me into it: ChristmasJules, I really am happy you are part of our family!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
:welcome: we are so glad to have you

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Thank you for joining in, Christmasjules! I join you in trying to keep cool by thinking of Christmas!!!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Welcome ChristmasJules! It's always great to hear new ideas from new people. :)

Christmas Paper

MHH Member
Dec 8, 2008
Hi, & Many Welcomes, Happy that your part of our MHH Family. You will enjoy it here, Lots to do. It's Hot here in Upstate N.Y. also, I just finished dying my hair, waiting for the time to pass & thought I'd welcome you. I'm trying to stay cool also, Yesterday worked on my Christmas "To Buy List" & boy do I need a Lot of Stuff for Christmas, Lights, Cards, Stamps, New Bath Towels for Show, etc. Been working on my Christmas Notebook, Tweaking it & am glad I did it. I got that out of the way already, I usually do it in Oct. Well, Welcome & write often.