What a week!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Little Elf

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Well, the kids loved having the elves here. I was hoping to have a nice Christmas Eve with the kids and the elves but since Dec. 23rd we have all been very sick with the cold/flu. I'm still feeling under the weather but the others seem to have recuperated. Hopefully next year we won't be sick during Christmas. But the rest of the month they really loved the antics the elves would get into.

jkbb2

Retire Member
Oct 17, 2007
I'm so sorry you were sick at this time of year :frown: I pray that you and your family are well soon! and enjoying each others company!

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
So sorry to hear that you and your family were all ill over Christmas. Hope you are feeling better now. With all the great things Ginger has planned for us in the New Year, at least we can start planning for next year now.

:globe:

Little Elf

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Thanks all. We are all pretty much recovered from the flu. We are just trying to get over our colds now. Hopefully next year it will be more enjoyable and we won't all be sick. :D Ah well, it happens and you make the best of it and we did. And there are other days in the new year to celebrate and have fun with like St. Patrick's day and Easter...
Right now I'm working on my daughter's birthday party on the 2nd of Jan.