Which Webkinz come with special online rooms?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
How can I tell what kind of online room a Webkinz will come with? I'm after the "special" rooms (like Underwater Rooms and TreeTop Rooms) but don't know which animals to get. I'm assuming Fish get Underwater and Birds get tree-top but what others get cool rooms?

But what about pets like Manatees, Monkeys, Turtles, Frogs, Zumbuddies, Unicorns etc?

I cannot figure it out on the Webkinz website. You'd think it would be on there.

Anyone?

mommyby3

Retire Member
Oct 24, 2007
Beautiful North Carolina
The fish does give you the under water room. Any of the birds get a tree top room. But that is the only special room there are. There are different themes you can get for the room, with different wallpaper, furniture, and such.

If you have any other questions just ask

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
So there's just TreeTop and Underwater? And the regular room? So I only need to cover the three?

(You wouldn't happen to know off-hand if you can buy Gift Certificates for KinzCash, can you? Gramma and I want to include gift codes in some of our gift-ornaments on the tree but the website says they no longer sell gift certificates. So is the only way I can buy them codes is to buy the trading cards?)

mommyby3

Retire Member
Oct 24, 2007
Beautiful North Carolina
Yes there is only the 3 rooms. But there are 3 different size regular rooms.
As for the codes I'm not sure. My kids only have the code off their animals. Then they earn Kinzcash by playing games. We have never gotten into the trading cards and such. I knoe you can buy stuff at the Estore, but I never have.

Don't know if that's much help or not.