Witchy Wing-ding

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Yummy recipes! I can't wait to try the witch hats! and the bubbling cauldron looks awesome!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Ah! ah! Printers'devil I had that one scheduled in one of my october posts! :) It really looks good!

I'm trying to think about what can be done in advance. I know all desserts or almost can be frozen as well as cheeseballs, so that'll help.. less last minute things to prepare. Maybe use the crockpots to keep bat wings hot (after they are cooked), and another hot appetizer.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I belong to a womens group called the Tiara Club, we try and host things every month to put time aside for ourselves and to bond and strengthen each other. The founder of the group and alot of the women are cancer suvivors. You find strength in alot of these women you didn't know was possible.

Well I'm going to forward her the information on having a Witches Party next year in October. It just sounds fun and a good excuse for me to host a party! We'll see what she says.

printersdevil

Retire Member
Sep 19, 2008
playingdishes.blogspot.com
Michelle, this was my first year for this party. My cyber friends on Halloween Forum have been hosting them for years. I wanted to include friends who were not really into Halloween, too. Most of them didn't come this year, but I think they will next year. I called my party Be WITCHY. The term WITCHY I made into an acronym to stand for Wonderful Intelligent Talented Charming Helpful You. So Be WITCHY is all about my female friends. We had so much fun. I kept forgetting to take photos, so I don't have a lot of the contests, prizes, food, etc. It was great though and I think I will easily double my number next year.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
PrintersDevil, love the pics & decorations. Seemed like everyone was having a WITCHY time :)