Wonderful Wednesday Dinners~12/30/09

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Good morning!

What's cooking at your house today?

We ended up eating dinner with the family we visited last night, so the bbq pork, mac and cheese and baked beans will be served tonight for dinner.

DS is eating Apple Cinnamon Pancakes I made for breakfast. He loves them! I thought they were a bit flat, so next time I'll make my regular pancake batter, add 3/4 cup of shredded apple and a 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and see how that comes out.

Have a blessed day!

Lisa

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Today was fiance's first day back to work in over 3 months so if he wants to eat in it will probably be spaghetti and a salad. He may want to go out though...all depends on him.

Lisa - after the wedding prep, the wedding and the honeymoon I'm so looking forward to menu planning starting in February. We will all be under the same room and grocery shopping and prep will be easier on all of us. You inspire me!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
We are having homemade pizza. My brother works for Dominos so he's going to twirl the crusts. hehe

sew-n-sew

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2008
We had hamburgers, salad and noodle soup for lunch. I have a beef roast in the oven, but still have to decide what vegetables to have with it. Probably green beans and carrots.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Today was fiance's first day back to work in over 3 months so if he wants to eat in it will probably be spaghetti and a salad. He may want to go out though...all depends on him.

Lisa - after the wedding prep, the wedding and the honeymoon I'm so looking forward to menu planning starting in February. We will all be under the same room and grocery shopping and prep will be easier on all of us. You inspire me!

Kim~you're a sweetie! I think I've told you that before! lol I totally encourage and recommend menu planning. It helps with the budget and definitely keeps life simpler. There are many ways to organize a menu. I just tend to go with our family favs and throw in a few new recipes each month.

Mrssoup~I love homemade pizza!

The pork ribs are on hold again...lol...dh asked me out on a date! WOOHOO! So, we're going to go out to eat. I could go for some good pizza, so we'll see what dh is up for tonight and then decide.

CanadianJingles

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Nothing fancy here -- macaroni with melted shredded cheddar and oregano, green beans and Shake N Bake Chicken. Easy and basic but wonderful after all the rich holiday food.

momof9

Retire Member
Dec 3, 2007
LALA Land
actually, we got busy and didn't manage to get dinner on in time so we had MUSGOES