yall heard of evie?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jeremy

Retire Member
Jul 9, 2010
evie is the singer on Christian music back in the 70s and she had her album called "Mirror" and along with others i seen..

but here is her Christmas album called "come on ring those bells"

mom bought that album on cassette brand new back in the late 80s and she let me have it and i still have it now.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Jeremy, I have heard of her. I use to work in a Christian bookstore, but she was before my time there. I've heard her sing, and she has a nice voice. My son works for my old bosses, so I'll have to ask him if she is still recording.

jeremy

Retire Member
Jul 9, 2010
Jeremy, I have heard of her. I use to work in a Christian bookstore, but she was before my time there. I've heard her sing, and she has a nice voice. My son works for my old bosses, so I'll have to ask him if she is still recording.

actually as far i know,she no longer performs but i see her albums(including the one in pic)on ebay(the one in pic came from seller's auction on ebay since i don't have a pic of it on my own,i got this album on cassette but it's missing the paper cover thing that you see inside the cassette tape case.