2017 HHP Week13 - Storage Space

Discussion in 'House & Holiday Plan' started by Holiday_Mom, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Holiday_Mom

Holiday_Mom Active Member

2. Holiday_Mom

Household Checklist
    • Organize storage areas. As much as I'd like to get to this, I may just do a super basic clean up of the garage. Our basement could use some organizing as well. I'll just see how this week plays out.
    • Assess decor storage needs. I have been paying attention as the decorations have gone up.
    Holiday Prep Checklist
    • Online shopping I have done a great deal of shopping online. I have a few ideas that I need to run by my dh for gifts and I hope to finish up the online shopping next weekend.
    • Status check.
    • Begin family Advent observances. Done
    • Continue holiday decorating.
    • Finish gift shopping.
    • Wrap gifts as they are purchased.
    Please share what you hope to get done!

3. Holiday_Mom

I placed some more online orders and wrapped some more gifts! The house is just about all decorated. I still need to find the nativity set. Baking will most likely happen this weekend and next weekend.

4. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

I'm mostly done. Wrapping is done, decorating is done, baking is done. have a few minor things, time to sit back and enjoy the season if I can (still upset about dd's diagnostic of crohn's disease :( )

5. Holiday_Mom

Wow, Lucie! That's fantastic to be done now! I'm sorry to hear that your dd has Crohn's disease. It takes time to adjust to news like that.

A number of packages are delayed due to the wildfires and snow. Hopefully they'll arrive early in the week. I did some shopping with my daughters for their gift exchange. Some baking got done yesterday and more will be done today.