Original Great Pumpkin 6 week countdown

Discussion in 'Great Pumpkin Day' started by cmerth, Aug 24, 2018.

1. cmerth

cmerth Active Member

I used to be a member here... I amazingly remembered my login information. :)

I am looking for the original Great Pumpkin 6 Week Countdown that Ginger created. I want to post the countdown on my blog but I cannot find a link. Does anyone have one. I want to give credit where credit is due....

I am writing again... the blog link below does not work anymore. I am writing at The Tilted Italian (gluten free, vegetarian eating, regular recipes, home decor (we upgrading an old house) and holiday "stuff".

If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. I think there was one for Easter as well.

Hello to Everyone!!

2. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

3. cmerth

cmerth Active Member

I will go with that one for now. Thank you!!!

4. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Cmerth welcome back! Hope you are feeling good. Your ds must be getting quite big now.

5. cmerth

cmerth Active Member

My son is almost 17. He is off to college next year. I am doing alright. Just trying to keep up with life and being creative as possible. I changed my signature to include my new blog address. Come by and say "Hi" some time. I have a Facebook page and an Instagram account.

luludou likes this.
  6. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

The plan I put together is 7 weeks - will start on September 16th this year! I'll be posting weekly threads! :) Glad to see you again cmerth!!!

7. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

bought a pk of purple lights and a pk of orange lights for halloween to hang on a wreath and one to hang on the fireplace

AuntJamelle likes this.
  8. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

Ordered a baseball tee (3/4 sleeves) today that is grey and black with a cartoon image of a ghost on it - it says "I'm just here for the Boos!" lol

That will be a hit on our camping trip! Not that I drink much these days - but still...

Holiday_Mom likes this.
  9. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

Found a dinosaur hand puppet at the grocery store this afternoon. I'll order a dinosaur step in costume for the grandson (once Amazon is not acting up).