A Magical Wedding!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
CathyMac, the way you describe things it's almost as if I was there! What a beautiful job you've done! I would love to see more! You're a professional whether you are doing it for the money or not! You definatly have the passion for it! Congratulations! :applause:

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
The "sickening" love is the best sort. I'm glad it was lovely. I hope a happy peace keeps you company as you return back to other projects. :flower:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Cathymac, I can't wait for more details!!!! But first, enjoy some rest! I bet it feels really good to rest now!!!! :grouphug:

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
It does feel good, but sort of funny, too in a strange way. My mom said this morning while we were walking "What are we going to do now?". Our lives have been so consumed by this wedding and now it feels almost like I'm cheating or sloughing off. LOL! :haha:

Never fear, other projects have already popped up...a graduation party at our house Thursday night and Benjie's birthday party Saturday! No rest for the wicked...oops, I mean weary! :santalol:

Thank you all so much for your kind words. Several people have mentioned that I should start a party planning business, and I'm giving it some thought. I'll keep you posted!!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I raced over and read them Cathymac. How fun to read! It all sounds great! I cannot believe how much work you did! I look forward to reading more soon! :applause:

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
Aww... :grouphug: :flower: