Anyone tried the Starbucks holiday drinks this year?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

snow

Retire Member
Sep 15, 2009
Mmmm sounds good! I want to try an eggnog latte, somebody was just talking about them at work the other day. Does tim hortons have holiday drinks yet?

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Ours doesn't have anything but pumpkin spice lattes right now and I haven't tried them. One year I had the peppermint mocha or something like that and it was good but too much peppermint so the next time I asked for one shot of the syrup instead of the 2-3 they normally put in and it was divine!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i like the peppermint too. i didnt like eggnog lattes . i like eggnog though. love the pumpkin spice .

masslass

Retire Member
Nov 10, 2008
Massachusetts, USA
I need to get at least one Pumpkin latte before they stop serving those (if they haven't already). I just wish they'd come out with a lower-calorie version! :--)

The eggnog one sounds yummy - thanks for the suggestion!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Friday is my monthly visit to Starbucks - I treat myself on the way to the staff meeting! Looking forward to it!!

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
We have a gingerbread latte on offer at the moment (Haven't tried it yet though) but we never get the really fun ones like pumpkin - I reckon they don't think the Irish (or the British as they weren't inLondon whenever we visited at holiday season) would drink them!

Am still on my plain skinny lattes mostly, but will try a holiday one soon (I was going to have one on Friday afternoon - but SB was too full to sit and relax so I went to Costa across the road, which doesn't do those ones).

holidaymama

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
I am obcessed with the Pumpkin-Spiced lattes, but I have a few in the beginning and then lay off since they are SO calorie-laden! I think I had a peppermint mocha a few years ago, but not recently to comment.

Currently at home we are drinking their Thanksgiving blend coffee and it is DIVINE! It is I would say a medium roast and SO smooth!

Does anyone remember if they keep it after Thanksgiving or if they have a Christmas roast?

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Well, I didn't know about all this! I must live under a rock! LOL

I'm not a coffee person, so I guess that's my excuse, but WOW, all these flavored things sound really really YUMMY!

crazymo

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2007
Little Falls, Mn
Just had a gingerbread latte tonight and I really liked it. I've been making homemade pumpkin lattes from the Susan Branch "Autumn" book and they are awesome!

emily_hope

Retire Member
Oct 12, 2007
I have had an Eggnog Cream Frappuccino... delicious! My favorite is the Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino with an extra pump of peppermint. My daughter likes the Caramel Brulee.

SantasCart

Retire Member
Nov 17, 2008
Los Angeles
yeah I had the gingerbread latte. wasn't bad and I am not a huge coffee drinker and I liked it. do they have hot cocoa? I should try that next time I am there if they do I am craving some hot chocolate.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I had a peppermint white chocolate mocha the other day...it was sooo yummy! And I had a caramel brulee a few weeks ago..it was lucious, too! I am going to have the peppermint mocha at least once more before they go away!

Gingerbread Elf

Retire Member
Oct 12, 2007
yes, I'm not a coffee drinker and have never been to starbucks. Do they have hot cocoa or hot chocolate? My friend recently turned me on to hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps.... yummy!!! I'd go to startbucks if they had hot cocoa!