Anyone tried the Starbucks holiday drinks this year?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

beccaw

Retire Member
Jul 22, 2009
Starbucks has wonderful hot chocolate, made with real chocolate syrup & milk, not the powdered stuff. You can get peppermint hot chocolate too!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
DH and I shopping this afternoon and evening...I'm thinking Starbucks is definately in my plans tonight. DH doesn't like flavored coffee-hot and black is his taste-but he does like hot chocolate. Oh, I can't wait!

momof9

Retire Member
Dec 3, 2007
LALA Land
I love the peppermint white chocolate mochas and drink them every chance I get... I have the waistline to prove it! I like the pumpkin spice, too but not as much as 7-11's if you can beleive it!

Not sure if anyone answered about the Timmy's holiday drinks or not but this year instead of the candy cane hot chocolate they have a gingerbread hot chocolate/hot smoothie and it is pretty good.

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Funny -- I was in Tully's last night and asked if I could get a Creme Brulee latte even though it is not on their menu (I think it is technically a Starbucks drink). He paused, turned to the barrista and asked if she knew what was in it. She rattled off the ingredients and he turned back to me and said "That's an affirmative, ma'am. We have the technology." Made me giggle! It was delicious, of course!