Christmas Countdown Information

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Here's the link to the Christmas Countdown....I love this plan!!!

http://organizedchristmas.com/christmas-countdown

This is the direct link to the plan over at organizedchristmas.com but be sure and check out the whole site...it has tons of GREAT information.

campncook

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
south Texas
I am ready to follow the CC again this year! It was SO helpful last year... we all need some help organizing our holidays so that we can ENJOY them! :applause:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
This will be my first year doing the CC and I can't wait. I've already got my notebook together and ready. :grin:

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I have been on OC for 3 weeks or so and LOVE it. This site is looking REALLY good. THANK YOU FOR THE TIME YOU PUT INTO IT. As of now I have just been reading but think after the holiday I will start me a notebook. I have some gifts brought, some made, Christmas cards brought but still alot to do. I think I am addicted to the sites! I feel like something is missing if I don't get it on daily! :bigsnow:

MonicaC

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Sweden
I'm setting my notebook up now, and I'm really excitet about how easy it makes it plan for the holidays.

:hat:

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I always start out with the HGP and then have the Countdown to fall back on. :grin:

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I can't believe we're a week away from the Countdown. Fall is flying...I am starting to feel a little nervous-I'm no where near where I wanted to be by this year...the Countdown will be a good kick in the pants!! :sleigh:

EllaBlue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vancouver, B.C. (Canada)
I've been trying to prepare for the beginning of the Christmas Countdown, I've been reorganizing my binder this weekend as well as updating the addresses for my Christmas card list. The Canadian Thanksgiving was last week so I can concentrate on Christmas now. :skate:

I have been working on buying a new printer/copier/scanner/fax with wireless capapbilities to go along with my laptop. The more expensive one I want went on sale yesterday for $300 from $400 and then there's the cost of ink....acckk I might need a little help from Dad to buy this while it is on sale...lol After all he will be using it also.

christmas3

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
Thank you so much for posting "THE PLAN". I have lost mine and I need to print out another one. Also, thank you for this site. I was so sad about OC closing their boards (but I do understand why). You have feeled a BIG hole in my Holiday life. Thanks again.

Christmas3
:smile: :smile: :smile:

:hat:

EllaBlue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vancouver, B.C. (Canada)
Elf-in-Training - hopefully your Dad will be able to help you with getting a new printer,especially with the beginning of the Christmas Countdown so close. The calendars and to-do lists are so helpful to print off. :grin:

I did the CC last year. I really, really made a difference to my life. My notebooks ready (ish!) Bring it on! :pink:

(PLEASE tell me there'll be one planned here for 2008 + ? I don't know what I'd do without it now!)

T. n' S.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Yes we will have this forum as a discussion place for the Countdown in 2008. You will still need to go to OC to print forms and read the assingments as they are copyrighted by OC (the home page there will remain open) But we are free to post to do lists and updates on progress here!

For this year OC is the place to be to follow the plan but you can post here also...its up to you.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Well I'm as ready as I'm going to be. :haha: I've had one disaster after another in the last couple of months but I'm determined not to let it put a damper on my Christmas spirit. I need to finish shopping for gifts. I keep my list in my purse so that I get only what I need to. This weekend I'm taking my bf's truck and hitting the stores. Then I'm going home and complete my room by room decorating plan. Just talking about it is making me very happy. I can't wait to get started.