Christmas Countdown Information

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Electra

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
Oh thank god for your post lol i totally forgot about my room by room plan this year, thankyou so much ive added it to my list now must not forget that lol :rudolph:

Joyful

MHH Member
Oct 17, 2007
This will be my first year trying CC. I vow to be organized!

chrissyjean

MHH Member
Oct 20, 2007
The countdown starts tomorrow! I can't wait, I am so excited, the notebook is ready and so am I! :skate:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I can't believe it is here already!! I am so excited and so ready!!

:snowman: Melanie

B

Becca

As usual, I say to myself - Wow! It can't be this close to the holidays starting. Seems to always sneak up on me.

Becca

Christysue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
I made a Christmas Notebook for a DF who has a great deal on her mind this year, I thought it might help her stay focused.
I worked very hard this last week to finish it before the countdown started. I gave it to her yesterday adn she loves it. We will be trying to keep each other on track with the plan. :smile:

peppermint pattie

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
This is my first year too. I tried to get organized today. I went through gift wrap to see what I need. Found some Cristmas cards I had forgotten so went ahead and did those. Will have to buy more. I've usually bought more gifts by now but this year I want to do more practical gifts and it takes thought. I can't stand rushing around at the last minute. It makes you forget what CHristmas is all about. I love this plan. :skate:

EllaBlue said:
Elf-in-Training - hopefully your Dad will be able to help you with getting a new printer,especially with the beginning of the Christmas Countdown so close. The calendars and to-do lists are so helpful to print off. :grin:

I decided to wait on the printer for right now. I always keep a safe set of the pages from last year in plastic sleeves in my binder so I have them to "fall back on" in cases like this. I will just make copies of them and ignore last years dates...lol

I have my old printer/copier that I fixed so I can copy the pages but I can't hook it up to my laptop to print off the computer but I should be alright. I am sort of hoping for real good Black Friday printer deals next month. Can you believe it is only a month away???

qltmrkt

Premiere Member
This is my first full year doing a CC. I started my notebook at the first Rudy day in January. Someday I'll start a blog so I can post pictures. I think it looks great if I do say so myself. This year I am so ready to get started. I have my cards, my lists, my budget. Have to work on individual gifts since I will be making most of them this year. But I am so much farther along than last year. Even DH knows what a Christmas notebook is. :grin:

CrazyMomto5

MHH Member
Oct 26, 2007
Orange County, NY
I have done the CC a rew times and it always makes life easier. This year I am really going to follow thru so December will be a breeze. Its like a diet CC works you just need to stick with it. The payoff is worth it!

Karen