Crafter's Challenge January 14th-20th, 2024

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
If I remember correctly Samaritan’s Purse takes pillow case dresses year round for Christmas shoeboxes and their other ministries. At least here, there are shoebox leaders at just about every area church.

No other crafting here this week. I’ve been taking down Christmas. Looking forward to getting the mess cleaned up and having some fun.

Packed and ready to go to the card making class tomorrow if it’s not canceled.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I found 4 balls of baby yarn yesterday so have decided to knit a babies cardigan. I have not knitted for a while so am enjoying the process.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Well, my card making class was pretty much a bust. I appliquéd fabric on some card stock. What did I learn - 80 lb paper is the best. That’s it. The machine I was using was not working properly. It kept eating thread, any thread, all thread. After I finished my second card (on someone else's machine) they told me they should have replaced the machine I was using. Found out it was a trade in and apparently had not been serviced. I was pretty frustrated with them. Had to ask twice for a new needle. The one lady said “I don’t know what’s wrong with it” and left me. I woke up grumpy this morning, so it was best I didn’t say much. On a happy note the lady who was teaching the class was nice.