Crafter's Challenge July 9-----15th, 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Lori Enjoy the yarn craw. Really like the Waylon project bag design. Unfortunately we don’t have crawls here. We only had one yarn shop here in town and they moved 4 hours away. Closet one is a good 40 minutes away. Thankfully the knitting guide here puts on a knitting fair every fall and stores come to it with their yarn.

Princess_Christmas

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
1) Get Bedroom and Bathroom spotlessly cleaned
2)Finish M's bedding
3)Finish K's bedding
4)Finish cooling neckties
5)Finish cutting out all 'summer sewing projects'
Finished M's bedding, finished K's bedding, finished enough cooling neckties to have stock on hand, decided to sew one outfit to ensure proper fit before cutting out the rest.

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
Today is crochet class. I've got 2 projects in work and neither are exciting me. While I like the sweater I'm working on, I'm struggling to feel any momentum, as each row is a different stitch. The other is headbands / ear warmers for charity. We won't have class next week or the 1st Sat. in August, due to the "Chicago Yarn Crawl" (https://www.chicagoyarncrawl.com/). It runs July 22-30 and the area yarn shops join forces to promote knitting, crochet, and other yarn crafts. There are 18 participating stores this year, and customers are encouraged to visit each shop, get their passport stamped for entry into the grand prize, participate in store-specific special presentations, register for give-aways at each shop, and of course make purchases of their special offers. It kicks off on the 7/20 and runs thru the month. My DSis#3 is coming in and joining DD and I for the crawl on the 28th and 29th. We DO have class that day, and I'm going to ask if she can sit in and then we can continue our crawl.
The yarn crawl sounds like fun! I'm envious.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I was crocheting on a hat today ...

Reactions: luludou and halimer