Crafters Challenge Oct. 20th-26th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Lana no Boobash this year.. dh is working all weekends til the end of November.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Lana and Lucie thank you both. I think the second one turned out much better. I am going to put picture up of it later.

Carol I love those. May I ask what kind of embroidery machine you have? We are looking for advice on brands. My brother and I almost have my mom talked into buying a commercial machine.

X mesh wreath (should be able to get these finished today after Kayla is home)
Xmesh wreath
Randa's scarf
work on poppet for Randa that she wanted me to make
XX/make as many dishcloths/washcloths as possible to get rid of all this cotton yarn I have

carol1231

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
W-S, NC
Thank you everyone for looking at my towels and for your wonderful compliments!!

Kim, I have two Babylock machines. I have an Ellisimo and an Elegante 3. They are both sewing/embroidery machines. I would love to have a commercial machine, but they are pricey and large. I don't think I would have enough room in my corner of the house.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Thanks Carol, pricey is the reason we are talking my mom into buying. My brother has recently bought vinyl machine and heat press plus screen printing (not complete yet he has to get a few more things). He hasn't even advertised that he is doing shirts and stuff yet but alredy has our local popwarner business (not happy with whom is doing it now) plus three surrounding pop warners business. Jr high and high school teachers have given him orders for shirts, he is doing my son's cross country team shirts, alot of the coaches for the high school and jr high have inquired on prices. We both figure with embroidery machine all basis' are covered. He has gotten all this business just from making kids their shirts for different things and others seeing them.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
DD21 Craft

Helped do someone else's crafts ...

So, DD sees this cute tutu at JoAnn's! It's tying that mesh material (what is it called again? Nouns are lost in my brain!) around an elastic waist band. It's black and red. The black has red dots like ... blood. She will wear it over a black skirt to Universal's Halloween night.

It's so cute they never get tired of dressing up. Hmmmmmmmmmm ...

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
X mesh wreath (should be able to get these finished today after Kayla is home)
Xmesh wreath
Randa's scarf
work on poppet for Randa that she wanted me to make
XXXX/make as many dishcloths/washcloths as possible to get rid of all this cotton yarn I have
XXX Red scarfs