days to go

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Working along on routine things today. For me, Christmas sums up all the best things in life! So... working on routine things.... helps me get ready for Christmas! The more things are taken care of.... the more room for joy and peace! On a regular day like today. AND --- on a magic day like Christmas. So... making things better today is a GOOD step towards making things better for Christmas 2010!!! The "routine" things are important too. Or.... as some people say..... "the routine things are only important when they are NOT taken care of!"

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I too think that time is scooting by. Next month will be June. JUNE people, 6 months of the year gone and only 6 months left to do all that we want to. I am very aware that to achieve the Christmas that we want, it is a constant work in progress. Each day we miss is a day that we cannot get back. The work that we put in now is the pay off so we can sit in peace in December, enjoy the season, and look at what we have done.
So lets keep taking our baby steps and we know that when we reach December not only will the destination be wonderful but the journey along the way was wonderful too.

ChristmasRose

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Almost at the end of my rope
JUNE?!?!? Where has this year gone?!? I am getting some shopping done -- I actually have two gifts for my husband wrapped! I just got two novelty t-shirts and a St. Louis Cardinals Mr. Potatohead for my son. I do most of my shopping on the internet -- does anyone else?

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
We have some nice things to look forward to -- together!! June - work on our Christmas Notebook Month. And.... of course..... our month-long Christmas In July Celebration.

Today -- the normal, routines. And -- for Wild Card Wednesday -- work in the garden, pulling weeds. And - for our Summer Holiday Grand Plan -- this week is Foyer/Closets. And today I am working in my closet... which will take until the end of the week.

Soon -- we will have finished the fifth month of 2010!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
How are we going ladies. I know that soon things will slow down here, you will all be hibernating to survive the summer heat and we will be freezing out little toes off. Just remember that time will march on and Christmas will be here Dec 25th whether we are ready or not.

Please keep working so that come December we will all be able to relax and enjoy what we have achieved this year.
:tree2:

festivefun

Retire Member
Feb 25, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
Thanks Katrina!! It will be here before we know it and if you can at least feel like you put in the effort you wanted to in preparing then we'll be a happy bunch.

Next week is the end of my major business just now so I plan on celebrating on May 31st with my Ruddy day and getting ready for the June workshops on our notebooks.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Well, we have A LOT to be thankful for -- simply by being members of the MHH Family!

This week -- I had planned to be away from home -- on a businessey trip. Things got changed. So now.... I AM at home this week. Without many things planned for the week (since I WAS supposed to be away.) Hhhuummmm. That seems like a wonderful opportunity to work on Christmas 2010! (Much of which work is decluttering, simplifying and cleaning/organizing!)

The more decluttered our homes get -- the more peaceful our lives feel! Good for now. AND -- good for Christmas 2010!