Holiday Notebook CHALLENGE!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Pkcrafty -- what a wonderful story about how your family does notebooks! Very heartwarming and inspiring to all of us!
:bigsnow:

Deckr8r

Retire Member
Jun 22, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Back to those dividers covered up by the protectors. If you haven't found anything else yet, one possible solution would be to alter the ones you have by adding extensions. Use your scrapbook cutter to split the divider near the holes, add about an inch or so, and use your crafty talents and embellishments to cover it up. But now you might have a problem with the tabs sticking out from the notebook cover and getting crunched. :slap: OK then, someone else want to solve that one?

snowowl

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Hi guys, yes it's that time of year, find your notebook, check last year, do I need new pages, do I need this one or that one. Yes it's Notebook time. I am going to make one for my daughter this year, poor girl just bought a house (on her own), has four kids of her own and four kids of the SO's to organize for. That is one big job, oh and I forgot she has two jobs. I figure the least I can do is print out a few pages for her, and while I'm doing hers I may as well do mine also. Time to get going. :bigsnow: