Laney's Word for 2011 - Joy

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Laney, I'm glad you are coming to grips about the guilt. ((hugs)) to you and to that family. A suicide is very hard... so much guilt for everyone...

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Laney,
My heart and prayers go out to you.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Laney~you have been thru the fire and more than once. I love your chosen word...joy. When I was a little girl (a very long time ago), I learned a song in Sunday School called JOY. "Jesus, others and you, what a wonderful way to spell joy." And joy will follow all the mourning. It is ok to feel sad, guilty, angry, and ultimately, joyful. God WILL be with you in each step that you take. Satan is trying to push you back, but we won't let him. Your MHH family will take this journey with you. When you are too tired to take another step, God will be there and so will we, to help you take it one step at a time.

Your friend's family must be in a lot of pain. And I am so sorry this has happened. I will be praying for you, and for her family. And I hope that they, like you, will find the joy that the Lord has for them.

God bless.

Laney

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
St. Louis, MO
Here's hoping ladies. Yesterday I took a pregnancy test and there was a faint line saying it was positive. I'm having a hard time getting excited - I want to be pregnant so bad, but it is so scary to think of going through this again. I'll be calling the doctor tomorrow to set up an appointment. Please pray for a healthy, growing baby. I'll find out a for sure due date when I go to the doctor, but as for now, the estimated due date is December 24.

I have been very overwhelmed with work right now, which I need to get under control ASAP. We just grand opened our new store and our sales BLEW the projected sales out of the water. That is great, but it means we are extremely understaffed. We've got to get some people hired quickly so that I do not have to continue to work these insane hours.

St. Louis also go hit by some very severe tornados on Friday. A close friend of mine's house has been destroyed and there are many other like her that are picking up the pieces of their lives right now. Please be keeping all of the St. Louis community in your prayers.

Hope you have all had a very happy Easter!

~Laney :)