New Rudolph Day Blog Posts

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Seawaters I love your recent posts. I have a girlfriend whose mom also decorates her tree with cotton balls. She's done it for years and it always looks beautiful. Can't wait to read more from your blog.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Not at all! I just had some time and decided to get as organized as possible, so I wouldn't waste this fabulous opportunity to get some Christmas things done in July! Normally I over-plan (I'm a VERY GOOD planner) and don't get anything done (I'm a VERY BAD do-er), so I wanted to avoid that this year...hence, the 31 days of Rudolph! Simple stuff that I can do each day and actually accomplish something.

Your blog is great! I love reading everyone's thoughts and ideas for Christmas planning!

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Normally I over-plan (I'm a VERY GOOD planner) and don't get anything done (I'm a VERY BAD do-er)

Cathymac I sympathize with you, I'm exactly the same. I spend ages going through my notebooks during the evenings while I watch TV, and plan all sorts of things, but find it difficult to actually motivate myself to get them done. Once I'm motivated ther is no stopping me.LOL

:flower:

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
I hear you loud and clear.... I love looking through books/websites but never tried anything. This year I have decided is my exception.

Kiddo is older and able to help with projects-- we end up both enjoying ourselves and each other's company. He has sat beside me making his own "creations" while I make cards. :pink:

I am going to include him in my Christmas in July projects (he loves Christmas as much as I do).

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Snowbelle27 said:
Normally I over-plan (I'm a VERY GOOD planner) and don't get anything done (I'm a VERY BAD do-er)

Cathymac I sympathize with you, I'm exactly the same. I spend ages going through my notebooks during the evenings while I watch TV, and plan all sorts of things, but find it difficult to actually motivate myself to get them done. Once I'm motivated ther is no stopping me.LOL

:flower:

Same goes for me. I think it's the heat (HaHaHa). Seriously, I am going to work at motivating myself more. This weekend is when I plan to start. I don't have any plans (What!? no plans? :confused: ) so I am going to sit at my dining room table and get busy.

I have to say to Cathy that I find that unbelievabe with all the wonderful stuff you post here and on your blogs.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
:oops: Thanks for the kind words. You should say them to my husband and see what he has to say about it! On second thought-let's just keep this between us...he might reveal the real truth! LOL!!!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I've been reading the Rudy blogs you ladies are doing a great job. Very inspiring.