Rudolph Day Blog Ring:

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Re: Rudolph Day Blogs

Love reading all your blogs... might have to think about starting one but... it's SCARY!!! don't know anything about this...

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA

luludou....it is so simple you won't even believe it....it takes you through the process step by step...you will LOVE it!!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!

luludou-it's so easy and so fun! I heartily encourage you to do it. I am addicted, I'm afraid! Fun, fun and so creative! TRY IT!! If you don't like it, you can delete the entire thing. I've actually done that before, and started over. You have nothing to lose!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada

Well,.. I might but first I'm gonna try to post pictures to share... just don't know how for now... I'm getting there!

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland

I have one blog (Love of Christmas) which I've started updating and hope to have finished in the next day or two. I'll use that one to post my Rudy Day activities. I'm also going to create a "Celebrating Aggy" blog. I write back when I'm ready to post them.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland

Well I changed my mind and just created a whole new blog called "Hey Rudolph!" I hope noone minds that I listed their blogs. I'm still editing my comments so you won't see much of anything for a day or two.

P.S.

I forgot to give the link.

http://heyrudolph.blogspot.com/

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA

HooRay!!!! Another Rudolph Day blogger....its good to see you Aggy!!!

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland

Thanks. If anyone happens to be working on their blog are you experiencing problems with the server? I can't get my blog completed because the blog keeps going down.

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY

I love these blogs!!!
I had originally wanted to take the 25th off this month, but my boss needed it off, so I have the 18th off instead. My Rudy Day will have the be the 26th-just a slight modification. LOL
Thanks, everyone, for keeping me inspired!!!

purplecrush

Premiere Member
Ok, I made a blog. I have it all set up, but Im stuck on a few things lol.

I dont know how to put picks on there. You guys all have cute christmas scenes and I want to do that too!

Also, would it be ok if I added all your links? And if so, how do I do that LOL

Here is my Rudolph day blog.

Christmas Cheer all Year

http://christmascheerallyear.blogspot.com/

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Nice blog purplecrush! sorry can't help you never done one before.

purplecrush

Premiere Member
Thank you! Its a work in progress! I figured out how to add the links, so I included all yours, hope you dont mind. Now im just trying to add pics and also trying to figure out what to put on my blog. It will take some time, but im having fun with it. I have to leave for work soon, so ill have to work on it later today.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Hi purplecrush, I'll try to help you as best I can:

At the top of your blog click on the link that says customize, if it's not there already click on the layout tab to bring up the area that you customize. Now to add your pictures click on add a page element, another screen will pop up and from that screen click on "add to blog" under picture. On that screen you can give your photo a title and brief description if you like. Then select whatever image you like that you have saved on your computer or from the web. Make sure that the box next to 'Shrink to Fit' is checked. Then when your done click on save changes. That will bring you back to the customize screen and on there you click save. If you want to see how it will look click on preview first, that way if you don't like the photo you can go back and change it to one that you do like.

I hope I was able to help. It took me a little while to get the hang of it. LOL

Oh, one more note. If you want you can move your picture around so that it will display anywhere you like on your blog.