Rudolph Day Blog Ring:

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Super job on your blog...I'm off to add your link onto my Rudolph Day blog....and yes..its great to add the links...thats how a blog ring works...so that we are all linked together with our common topic being Rudolph Day!!! Welcome to blogging!!!

purplecrush

Premiere Member
Thanks! Im home now, so im going to go work on it now. I also made a halloween one but nothing is on that one yet lol. Im going to have to add my camera thingy on this computer. Its brand spankin new so nothing is on here yet! Gotta love new laptops, they are so fast!!

OK wish me luck!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Got your blog added Randee!

qltmrkt

Premiere Member
Well, it took me most of the evening but my blog is up and running. I'm so happy to be joining the rest of you. I got more accomplished this Rudy day than any other. And I had more setbacks. See my blog and you will know why!

http://www.aquilterschristmas.blogspot.com/

Does anyone know how to get rid of the screwdriver/wrench symbol? I'm sure it is a toggle that I need to turn off but don't know which one it is. I'll be out of town this weekend (at my dad's with dial up) so I may or may not get a chance to see what you all think until Sunday night.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
The wrench symbol is only visible to you when you are signed in....so you can click on it and edit different parts of your blog without going to the customize panel...the rest of us can't see it.

Your blog looks really great!!! I'll add your link to my blog!!! Happy blogging!!!

Pamelajane

Retire Member
Apr 19, 2008
Hertfordshire.UK.
Thankyou so much to all of you who are creating such inspirational blogs, they are a real joy to read and are such a wealth of ideas.

Pamelajane.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Can you believe we have TEN Rudolph Day blogs...they are each unique and special. Make sure you check them out...for some fun ideas and just some nice reading!!! What a great way to get to know each other better!!

If anyone else puts one up...let me know...and I'll add it to the list!!!

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
[deleted blog]

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Very cool...