September Rudy Day!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Happy Rudy day ! :) Mmm... think I'm gonna do a dessert for Rudy day. Instead of cleaning today, I'll cook :) and look up my missing Christmas pattern.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Happy Rudy Day!!

Won't get to do anything this weekend - too much other stuff to do. My movie for this month is waiting for me. I will watch it on Monday.

beccaw

Retire Member
Jul 22, 2009
My 2.5 year old just climbed up on my lap and saw Santa on my computer (one of those cute graphics you all have in your signatures) and got very excited. I asked her what she wants Santa to bring her and she said:
a puppy
something with polka dots
pink binoculars

My 5 year old son said he wants transformer binoculars. He also said he thinks it's going to snow today. :) He's got a while to wait for that, but he's so hopeful!

So far I've gotten a few things done for Rudy day. Two cards made, and others ready when I get more paper. Updating my notebook and now the kids gift lists! We'll watch a christmas movie later, and my son and I will go through the items we've collected for our shoeboxes and make a list of things we need.

When the kids go to bed I'm hoping to finish their elves sleeping bags, can't wait for them to arrive this year!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful, relaxing day full of holiday cheer! :D

MamaCat

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Texas
Been watching some QVC this morning! Already bought way too much! It is a dark, rainy day here--I just love it! Love being home on a rainy day!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Look forward to the Rudy Day Chat tonight...

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Haven't done much today for Rudy Day. I did write down a few gift ideas. It's been a busy day. Got an event at church tonight so won't be at the chat. Not even sure if I am registered - can't remember.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
:rudolph: Happy Rudy Day all!

Working on home renovations today.

Planning later (between laundry loads) to clean up my desk - that way I can be ready for this evenings chat, AND work on Christmas Cards :)

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Happy Rudy Day Everyone!

I am just starting my celebration. When I got up this morning I had my list of everything I was going to do today - clean first then celebrate. Did the cleaning part and was ready to start celebrating when mom called. She wanted me to go run some errands with her so I did.

I just got back in the house not to long ago and am trying to get back into the spirit. Maybe if I play some tunes that will help.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
happy rudy day. will watch achristmas movie tonite . christmas vacation. i saw home alone last nite