Snow

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

coffeenut

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 10, 2007
Spartan Country-mi
:bigsnow: Yeah :haha: We are getting our first snow of the season today and tonight., then off and on the rest of the week. I am wanting to decorate my snowman tree. We are not suppose to get any accumilation
Any one selse having their first snowflakes :globe:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I'm so jealous. I hope we get snow in Missouri this year!

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
We had some flurries last week, and more are expected later this week. When we had our first flurries last week my husband was hours away with his friends and he called me to tell me to look out the window. lol, his friends must think I'm really childish, but there's something so magical about those first few snowflakes!

:bigsnow:

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Feels plenty cold for snow here - just got in from walking the kids to the bus stop - but no such luck. A neighbor is a meteorologist for the Nat'l Weather Service. He's predicting little snow for us this year :frown: But, hey, weathermen have been VERY wrong before. I can hope.

patteemom

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Idaho
We've had snow up on the slopes of the ski resort here, but not down in town. We are getting frost and have to scrape the windshields of the cars now. We usually get snow before Thanksgiving.

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
Not so much as a flurry here in eastern Pennsylvania where it's only just now beginnning to feel like fall. I personally hope we get some flurries by Thanksgiving because that always makes me feel in a holiday mood.

campncook

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
south Texas
Send some snow my way!
Our "snow" is sand blowing...but we did have a "white Christmas" in 2004! It was beautiful!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
No snow here, but we have had frost the past two nights. We don't get a lot of snow here, but DH and I have been married for 9 years and we've had a white Christmas for 3 of them...not too bad!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
We had some the week before Halloween, but it melted the same day. We woke up this morning and there was about 1cm. It is gone and there is no more expected in the forecast. There is usually more by this time of year, so it's coming!!

:snowman: Melanie

Scarlett

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
South Carolina
No snow here although my four year old would love it. When we get so much as a dusting, everything shuts down and everyone gets a free day. :skate:

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
We woke up to a dusting of snow on Tuesday and it was gone by yesturday. A few snow flakes yesturday but nothing that stuck.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
We had snow earlier in the week. Just a coating in the higher elevations, but it was snowing yesterday morning on my way to work.

Can't wait!

Lisa

CrazyMomto5

MHH Member
Oct 26, 2007
Orange County, NY
We had about an inch of snow when I got up this morning. We were all excited about it, but it was gone by mid afternoon. Its kind of early for this area but I am sure we will get more in the next few weeks. :globe:

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
The temps are too warm here for snow but it is raining now. The temps are supposed to be 65 - 68 degrees today. The temps will be in the 60's tomorrow also but by tomorrow evening the temps are to drop again.

skynyrdfan

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern Illinois
Here, too - a week ago I was freezing at work and did indeed see some flakes flying in the air, today it's supposed to be 65 again.

Although I think this time it's definetly the Tease before the Freeze.