Snow

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasAngel

Retire Member
Nov 13, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Please send some my way....
We were lucky to get snow flurries on Easter eve. and in 2004 it just sleeted all day. That was great. I would love a white birthday (dec. 24). :bigsnow:

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
No snow yet (which I'm thankful for). But, it looks like we might end up with a white Thanksgiving.

Last year it was warm enough to open the windows while cooking and the house was full. Guess we'll have to wait and see if a winter storm pans out for my area.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
The weather guy just said that this weekend highs will be in the 40s with lows in the lower 30s, and rain or a sleet/snow/freezing rain mix! Of course, that's still almost a week away, so who knows, but...wouldn't that be great? I'm going to stock up on hot chocolate and chili makings, just in case. Better bring some wood to the front porch, either way!!

Christysue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
We got our first snow of the year today! :snowman: It was enough to cover the ground, but not enough to make driving difficult. It didn't even stick to the sidewalks. Makes everything beautiful and peacefull. So tonight while the pies are in the oven DS and I are going to curl up with some hot chocolate and watch Santa Claus 3.

Hope you all have a great :friendly: day!