St. Patrick's Day Celebration

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Sometimes I may celebrate. My friends and I once in a while go to a neighborhood bar/restaurant that's celebrating. Other than that it's not a big event for us.

I love cornbeef and cabbage but can't cook either dish.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Foxpaw, that tree sounds like the coolest idea ever! I've had a holiday tree for St. Patricks day, but I'm thinking a white tree might just be in my future. I love it!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
we don't celebrate it in the house but we do wear green. I am making cute rainbow cupcakes to take to each of the kiddos classes at school and for DS in 3rd grade we are having a "leprichaun" (sp) visit while they are out to decroate and leve some treats.

Christmas Paper

MHH Member
Dec 8, 2008
Hi all You Irish Lassies's out there, What would St. Patrick's Day be without corned beef & Cabbage? I Love it, especially being 100%Irish. I decorate My Front Door with Shamrocks & then on the door itself I have an Irish Ribbon with Irish Garland going down the front of it. When we were in School as kids, we went to the St. Patrick's day Parade & marched with my Father's County (Clare) every year. We had so much fun, as people would yell out the counties as we passed. I went with My Dad, my Uncle, & My Cousins we loved it. We went to the one on 5th Avenue, would pass St. Patrick's Cathedral, & would get a Wave from the Current Cardinal whoever it was at the time. My High School even Marched one Year. Another Year my sister Marched with Kings County Hospital as a Nurse. Regardless of the weather we went every year. Then we would go back to my cousin's house for our Corned Beef Dinner & my cousin's would do Irish Stepdancing & play the Violin's. Great times were had by all.