Thirty Minute Thursday

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Got this idea off a scrapping blog...where they create a 30 minute layout every Thursday....but I thought...HEY great idea for the home too....I'm writing more about it over at Month by Month but anyway...tomorrow's Thursday so don't miss out on the fun....ummm...or the chance to get something done!!! Thirty minutes....you can do anything for 30 minutes.

This Thirty Minute Thursday....clean under the bathroom sink for 30 little ole minutes....let's get it decluttered...get rid of those outdated lotions...old sponges...and other things that are hiding under there!!!

johnasmom

Retire Member
Dec 18, 2007
Central Michigan
I love it! I know I can find 30 minutes to focus on the bathroom sink. Thanks Gingerbug!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
There's nothing under my bathroom sinks because Addison would dig it all out. LOL I think i'll do my 30 minutes today in the bathroom, as today is my bathroom cleaning day and tomorrow i'll use my 30 minutes for my bedroom closet! Great idea Ginger!

Eaglesax

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Middle Georgia
Okay, I'm in! Think I'll wean myself in with the smallest guest bathroom cabinet.....that's the one that should be the cleanest anyway, right? :applause:

Really like the short period tasks/assignments. sometimes the over all seems too overwhelming, but one step at a time will do the trick....Keep em coming!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I am in too!! It is a small area, so it won't take me long!!

Melanie

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Count me in too! Under my sinks are pretty good right now, so I'll focus my 30 minutes on the understairs cupboard.

:flower:

Rackandrollgal

MHH Member
Dec 22, 2007
Great Smoky Mountains
This is a great idea. Count me in....

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
It's THIRTY MINUTE THURSDAY....

It amazes me that so many of you have clean areas under your bathroom sinks.....WAY TO GO....

I will do my 30 minutes this morning....my sink area is NOT clean....LOL

Good luck ladies whether its the bath room sink or some other place...GET your 30 in!!!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
LOL! Mine is only clean because I decluttered them not too long ago..if this thread came a month or two later, I'd have to do my sinks! Now the linen closet in the boys' room....has not been done in 10 years. I'm not kidding. It's bad! But, give my 30 minutes and it'll be better!! LOL!!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Mine's DONE...it wasn't as bad as I thought it was... :haha:

Now I can at least say I DID something today!!!!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Done! It looks so nice now! Whoo hoo!! As an added bonus, I found a whole bunch of dishtowels and dishclothes that I'd put up there when I got married (wedding gifts) that are BRAND NEW!! Not exactly the colors or designs that I would choose, but hey-they're just going to wash and dry dishes, right? I'll use them when no one else is here! LOL!!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I did my 30 minutes cleaning my bathroom yesterday. Today I had planned on devoting 30 minutes to doing my bedroom closet, but I haven't had time yet. Hopefully i'll get to it soon!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Way to go Cathy--finding some new stuff. I did my bathroom under the sink. (I have like 3 cabinet doors there) Took only 20 minutes. Threw some lids away from my bath stuff and refolded the towels that just seem to get stuffed in there. Took several hand towels and washcloths to the kids bath. DD had did that bathroom not to long ago she said and threw stuff away so....... I rarely go in that one. (my kids are DS 23 and DD almost 21) so they take care of it for the most part. Now I should set the timer and try to do my linen closet in 30 or less. That could be the challenge! I am off every other Thursday so got a few other things done too.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I drove 2 1/2 hours to see a doctor, then had a 2 1/2 hr appointment and of course the 2 1/2 hours back. I'll take a 30 minute bath. lol

It nice to hear of all the things accomplished in 30 minutes. Good going!!!